sâmbătă, 15 septembrie 2012

loneliness ... even if ....

... everything around me ... everything is the same no matter i tend to try to build  all goes down ... collapses ... like I want to build a sand castle ... dry sand ... I feel like something's wrong ... but still can not define what ... I can only ... dream ... my dreams ... everything I wanted and all I have ... fills me laugh ... I miss ... miss more ... of dreams ... the dream house ... The angel of the dream ... a life that ... not to be negative even ... maybe one day ... someday too far ...
    I miss ... ... I want to forget all the past years ... forget what I am ... Who am I ... I want to dream again ... a home away from everything and all ... but the house is deserted ... am just me and echo what was born of the  cry of my soul ...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu