joi, 24 ianuarie 2013


... maybe I am ... troubled soul ... Considering that the memories that I wear them everyday struggle ... moment by moment ... Now more than ever ... when the only thing I thought could help me to forget or to cover ... proved to be a mistake ... huge one which cost me 14 years of life ... energy .. soul .. will .. but that is the beauty of life ... So I have to smile ... in the end I do not know if happiness ... or love ... are nothing but illusions created by the human mind or deception the desire of something that actually is not real .... I falling apart ... moral ... because I can not throw all these years ... but i must....

2 comentarii:

  1. Craciun fericit tie si familie tale cu multa sanatate si bucurie in inimile voastre !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. La multi ani frumosi,cu multa sanatate,realizari si fericire!

    RăspundețiȘtergere