duminică, 6 februarie 2011

last words for you ... my dream

long time ago ... you and me ... we have learned what is love ... we learned what is life ... was still a little time ... we had little time to enjoy what we was and we could not taste our eternity ..... and yet ... what we have acquired, love .. remained ... is in me ... is there and I am sure it is where you are. I promised, you promised ... we promised existence, one to another, I promised that nothing will change that together we felt that we've achieved together ... and I promise to keep my life ... and even if it does not bring you near me, I will try to be what I was ... because I promised ... I'll be here ...I will live ... I will love ... as I loved you ... I'll keep the love in me ... and I will give love ... I will not ever forget what has been, what we where then...i will not do it as long as love will be the energy of my soul ... and even if life will be different than the way we wanted it then ... fear not  ... I will not forget ... I will not stop to think ... I know you're there ... I know ... and even dozens of lives will pass for our souls until will be together again , I will remain the same... soul will remain the same ... Now it's time to stop crying for you ... it's time to keep my promises...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu