vineri, 30 aprilie 2010

I need to feel that soul

I need someone to take care of my soul, not my body .... I need someone to take care of my heart, not my life ... I need someone to care of my love , and not to use it...I need someone who knows how to love me, and should not teach him how to love me...I need someone who knows how I feel, and do not have to tell him how I feel......


that someone is there ... sometimes I feel that ,.... and more than that I know she feels the same as me ....and that someone is probably my soul mate... or is just my imagination...

I need my angel ... that angel with whom I have known all this, I felt so much ..... I need those eyes ... where I see everything ... i need to see that smile ... feel that touch, ...that kiss ... I need to feel that soul.

Un comentariu: